Welcome to www.jewelroof.com. Once again, we thank you for your interest in Jewelroof. We value what you value.
Jewelroof.com is an online jewellery store which allows consumers to browse, select and purchase precious metal jewellery, precious stones and other accessories (“Products” or “Items”) from the website.
Our product portfolio includes gold jewellery, silver jewellery and articles, diamond jewellery, platinum jewellery, diamond solitaires, gemstones, gold and silver coins and other related products.
www.jewelroof.com is owned and operated by R S BAFNA JEWELLERS, a company incorporated under the companies act, 1956 with its registered office at 1697/1A, 1st floor Nayantara-2, Bhavani Peth, Jalgaon - 425001, Maharashtra, India and is accessed by you under the Terms & Conditions described below.
If you would like to provide any feedback about Jewelroof.com or recommend a way we can improve the buying experience, please write to [email protected]
Throughout the site, the terms;
“www.jewelroof.com” or “Jewelroof.com” or "Jewelroof" or “R S BAFNA JEWELLERS” or “RSBJ” or “the management” or “the company” or “the website” or “us” or “we” or “Site” or "Seller" or "our" shall mean the website identifiable by its URL www.jewelroof.com, which is an online shopping platform owned and operated by R S BAFNA JEWELLERS having its registered office at 1697/1A, 1st floor Nayantara-2, Bhavani Peth, Jalgaon - 425001, Maharashtra, India for sale of the Products.
"You" or "User" or "Your” shall mean you - the individual person who accesses this Website or wishes to place an order for purchase of the Product(s) on the Website.
“Member” or "Customer” shall mean any person who has created an account on the website and uses the online store for purchase.
"Consignment" shall mean each shipment of Products made by Seller in response to an order placed by the Customer in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
"Jewellery" or “Jewel” or “Jewels” or "Product" or “Item” shall mean gold jewellery, silver jewellery and articles, diamond jewellery, platinum jewellery, diamond solitaires, gemstones, gold and silver coins and other related products which have been offered for sale by the Seller on this Website. Product(s) listed therein may be amended by the Seller from time to time at its sole discretion. Please note that all Jewellery is sold "as is" and do not allow the Members to make any changes on them, except where stated.
Two terms, carat and karat are often confused. “Karat” refers to the fineness of gold alloys (pure gold is 24 karat; 22 karat is 22 parts gold and 2 parts other metals) and “Carat” refers to gem / diamond weights.
“Gift” shall be any merchandise that is paid by the member when intended to be delivered to a different person on different address.
"Mounts" are defined as designs that hold a diamond(s) / gemstone(s) in place, which may or may not have diamonds/ gemstones. Members can select Mounts and diamonds separately to create customized Jewellery.
"Loose Diamonds" are individual diamonds that can be bought separately and not set on the Mount.
"Ordering Procedure" shall mean the step by step procedure which is to be followed by the Customer to order the Product(s) from the Seller's Website.
"Payment Procedure" shall mean the step by step procedure which is to be followed by the Customer to pay the Seller for the Product(s) ordered by the Customer from the Seller's Website.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
You warrant and represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your permission to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Jewelroof website(s) and content(s) are intended solely for personal and non-commercial use by visitors and on-line shoppers. Any use of any Jewelroof website or its content(s) other than for personal and non-commercial purposes is prohibited. You further agree not to access or use Jewelroof website(s) in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of the website or its content. You also agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including Copyright and Trademark laws.
R S BAFNA JEWELLERS makes no representations that the contents of any of its website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws and if to the extent local laws are applicable. In case if any Indian states prohibit direct sale of merchandise from other states and require special documentation to affect such a sale without dual taxation, if we receive an order from such states or to be delivered to such states under such circumstances we retain the right to accept or reject the order.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
The same process of review and consent indication is required for updates and changes made to the website in the future as well.
Feel free to contact our office if you require any clarification regarding the Terms and Conditions or about the website and its contents. Our team will eagerly respond to you on your queries.
We can be reached at: JEWELROOF.COM, c/o R S BAFNA JEWELLERS 1697/1A, 1ST FLOOR, NAYANTARA, SUBHASH CHOWK, JALGAON -425001 (M.S.) INDIA, by telephone at +91 257 2223337 between 10 am - 7 pm IST, Mon-Sat or by email at [email protected]
Description of Product & Services
This Website offers services for Members who wish to purchase diamonds, precious gems, precious metals, coins and jewellery for personal consumption and for investment purposes, is inclusive of both customized and readymade jewellery. Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website for the use of Members only.
The Website will also feature the recommendations of a trained diamond consultant, circulate a list of investment grade diamonds and recommend good buys. Recommendations of the consultant are not guaranteed under any circumstances and the Company shall not be held liable for any loss and / or damage suffered by Members who rely on such recommendation.
If a Member is interested in putting up a Loose Diamond for sale on the Website, Jewelroof.com shall, for a fee, assist the Member on setting a reserve price for reselling the Loose Diamond.
Jewelroof.com, its suppliers and affiliates make all reasonable efforts to display the products listed for sale on its web site as accurately as possible. However, the colours we use, as well as the display and colour capabilities of your computer monitor, will affect the colours that you actually see on your screen. Jewelroof.com cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any product colour, texture or detail will be accurate. In addition, Jewelroof.com does not warrant that product descriptions, specifications or other content are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. While Jewelroof.com strives to provide accurate information and representation of its online catalogued products, some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Sometimes the items may be represented larger than the actual size in order to clearly show details or smaller than the actual size in order to show the entire product. Our objective is to provide you with as much information and detail about your prospective purchase as possible so that you can see the beauty and shape of a particular item.
On the Site, we provide the measurement of our products based on our manufacturing specifications. Slight tolerances may be accounted for based on finishing during the manufacturing. For gemstone and pearl measurements, a tolerance of 0.25mm is allowed.
For diamond jewellery set with multiple diamonds, we provide the minimum total carat weight for the piece. Colour and clarity grades are expressed as either a minimum or an average depending on the number of diamonds. If stated as a minimum, all diamonds within the piece are at or above the stated quality. If expressed as an average, collectively the quality is equal to or exceeds the grade stated. In compliance with industry standards, Jewelroof.com states that carat total weight in all purchases may vary 0.05 carats from stated weight.
Jewellery weights are approximate and may wary slightly. The gold weight mentioned on the website for jewellery and mounts may vary upon manufacture of the product. In case, the customer receives a product of lesser gold weight than the value paid for, the Company will refund such differential amount to the Customer.
Infrequently, data may be inaccurately displayed on the Website due to system or typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. These may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. Jewelroof.com reserves the right to correct any and all errors when they do occur or to refuse / cancel orders at any time, including but not limited to the following orders that contain incorrect prices or product descriptions, orders in which Seller believes the customer has violated applicable law or this Agreement, orders that the Seller believes are harmful to the Seller or orders that the Seller believes are fraudulent or based on illegal, fraudulent or deceitful use/furnishing of information or based on false information. Jewelroof.com shall not be liable for any legal action on this account.
Description of Services
The Customer agrees and acknowledges that in the Website all Product(s) are offered only at the sole discretion of the Seller for a restricted time and only for the available supply/till stock lasts. Certain products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return and Exchange Policy.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
In addition, the Seller also reserves the right to put a monetary limit/value cap in terms of Indian rupees upto which only the Customer may place order(s) on this Website. The Seller also reserves the right to put a condition that each order placed by the Customer on this Website must be above a certain minimum monetary value in terms of Indian rupees.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall immediately issue a refund for the transaction in full. If the product has been already shipped to you and if you find out any issues with regards to the description, specification or the price of the product that is on our website and from what you received, you can return the product back for a full refund as per our return and cancellation policy. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Registration; Customer Accounts
Personal information includes Date of Birth, Address and Phone Number and other details. After registration, User may change their personally identifiable information such as the login password in their profile by logging into their account and it is always advisable not to share your login details with anyone and to promptly update or modify the password to keep it protected.
All the information provided by the users have to be true, accurate, to the detail, current and complete as required by the registration process of www.jewelroof.com. The website reserves the right to confirm and validate all the information provided by the member. If the user provides any information that is not true or accurate or to the detail or complete or current information and or if the management of R S BAFNA JEWELLERS has a reasonable cause to suspect or consider that the information (wholly or partly) provided by you to be untrue or not accurate or incomplete or not to the detail or not current in concurrence of opinion with the user agreement, R S BAFNA JEWELLERS has every right to cancel or reject the registration or suspend or terminate the membership and restrict the access with www.jewelroof.com indefinitely.
Use of the website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872 and any other applicable international law for this purpose. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and any other applicable International law for this purpose including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the website.
No use or Services available on the Website and native mobile applications are directed towards children. Jewelroof.com does not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personally Identifiable Information from children (under 18 years of age) or sell of its products to children. This Website is intended for businesses and is not directed to children under the age of 18. You must be at least 18 years old to use this site. If you are under 18 years old, you may use Jewelroof.com only with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that their child has provided us personal information without their consent, you should email us. If we on our own become aware that a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our files on both these cases.
User should not have indulged in any illegal trading or involved in direct sale of merchandise from other states and in such case, should provide special documentation required by R S BAFNA JEWELLERS.
Access to and use of password protected and secure areas of this Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution. You may not use any automatic device, software program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, probe, test or monitor any portion of the Jewelroof website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Jewelroof website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Jewelroof website. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or any of the systems or networks comprising or connected to the Site. Should you attempt to do so or assist others in making such attempts, or distributing instructions, software or tools for that purpose, then your customer My Account will be terminated. You hereby grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights you have in your information, in any media or medium now known or developed, produced, invented or used in future, with respect to your information.
The website displays the product availability for sale through its website www.jewelroof.com. Jewelroof.com may not own any of the diamond(s)/gemstone(s) and other products listed on the Website. In such cases, Jewelroof.com only orders the products listed on the Website from third party traders and merchants after the confirmation of the order by the Member and delivers the same to the Member. However, in certain situation that particular product cannot be arranged, members will be informed accordingly. In such a scenario, there is a possibility that the product ordered by the Member might have been traded since the listing on the Website might not be available at that point of time. In such a case, prices may be varying.
In the event the diamond(s)/gemstone(s) get(s) traded in the market before making the payment / sealing the order, Jewelroof.com will call the Member and suggest an alternate diamond(s)/gemstone(s). In case the Member chooses a new diamond(s)/gemstone(s), Jewelroof.com shall confirm the new order. If the cost of the new selection is more expensive than the previous one, the Member shall have to pay the differential amount. If the cost of the new selection is less expensive than the previous one, Jewelroof.com shall refund the excess amount to the Member as per refund policy.
All products and jewellery displayed on the site amounts to invitation to offer. Where you make an order for purchase the same amounts to an offer and shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions herein. Jewelroof.com reserves the right to either accept or reject such offer in part or full. Our acceptance of your offer shall accrue on the date of dispatch of the product from our store. All products ordered at the same time may not be dispatched at the same time. In such cases, that part of the order that has been dispatched will be considered as an offer that has been accepted. The other ordered products would deem to be separate offers giving us the right to accept or refuse such offer.
If you're interested in a piece of jewellery that is currently on back order, call us and we can tell you when the product will be back in stock. Sometimes with the volume of orders we receive, a product may go out of stock before we are able to post a notification on the Site. In certain exceptional cases, the company might require to manufacture the products sold on the website. In such a scenario, there is a possibility that the product ordered by the member might be delayed by a few days. If this happens, we will contact you directly to discuss possible options.
A product may be available at a particular date and not later depending on the trends. Also, the price of the same available product may vary depending on the metal (gold, silver or platinum) and diamond(s)/gemstone(s) weight and the ongoing metal (gold, silver or platinum) and diamond(s)/gemstone(s) prices. All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice and at the sole discretion of the Jewelroof.com. Availability of any product not in stock can be obtained by contacting us directly.
All prices which are quoted and displayed on the website are calculated as per INR (Indian National Rupees and payment can only be accepted in Indian Rupees. In case of international credit and debit cards being used to transact, the transaction amount will be converted to INR as on that date before the payment is accepted. Currency conversion charges may apply based on your credit card policy. We do not negotiate prices on our products and all our prices are final and payable in full. There are no hidden or additional charges. The total price mentioned with the product image is the absolute price of the product. This price includes all applicable Taxes. Prices will be MRP and GST (Goods and Services Tax) as applicable. You will be provided with a Tax invoice along with your order. Details of the price break up are provided with individual products on the website or can be made available at the request of the member. Price excludes local taxes and duties, etc., if applicable. You agree to pay this additional cost of service charges and taxes.
The invoice from Jewelroof.com includes the product’s price (as described in the Terms and Conditions of Jewelroof.com), all applicable ’taxes’ (as described as Taxes) and other costs if any. Users have to pay all the charges and responsible for reporting on their personal income or tax related issues as per the requirements of Government of India.
Product prices vary from one category of jewellery to another and seller to seller where numerous factors like reputation of the sellers, brand value, design of the Jewellery, etc. have an impact on the price of the diamond(s)/gemstone(s). The demand and supply of diamond(s)/gemstone(s) in the market can also affect the price of the diamond(s)/gemstone(s). Our pricing does not resolve the variances in price that are attributable to the various added value propositions provided by sellers. The prices stated on the Website may be substantially higher or lower than the actual prices in the retail markets. The pricing information available is hence only a guideline.
The weight of the product displayed in the website as ’product weight’ is an approximate indication of the product’s weight and actual may vary slightly. Price of the product is based on the indicated weight and payment shall also be made for the same. If situation arise such that the physical weight of the purchased product is lower than the indicated weight for which the payment is made, the difference amount equivalent to the difference weight of the metal (gold, silver or platinum) will be refunded to the member. The price of the metal (gold, silver or platinum), for this situation is calculated based on the market rate of the metal (gold, silver or platinum) that prevails on the date and time of the purchase. This is an act of gesture showed by Jewelroof.com in the interest towards the satisfaction of member and they shall not argue it as a rightful duty of Jewelroof.com.
Seldom, there could be human error, system or typographical errors, in the data uploaded, including the prices and may be the information is displayed inaccurately. Such errors can occur despite our every effort to avoid them. In such situation, users should clarify the price with the customer support team of Jewelroof.com. The Company reserves the right to correct any and all errors when they do occur and refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect or erroneous price. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. If the product price quoted, listed or displayed in the website is higher than the actual price, Jewelroof.com will contact the member and will inform the right price for the selected Jewel. Similarly, if the quoted, listed or displayed product price is lesser than the actual price, Jewelroof.com shall contact the user to inform the right price and shall make invoice on the informed price or shall cancel the order based on the member(s)’s interest. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or paid for. In the event the payment has been processed by the website, the same shall be credited to your original mode of payment and duly notified to the member by email. In case, if the product is already shipped, the difference between the actual and charged price will be paid by the concerning side or return the goods in accordance to business ethics. Jewelroof.com reserves the right to alter the price with or without notice and is solely their choice to fix the price of the product or merchandise. Please expect to be charged the price for the Jewelroof.com merchandise you buy as it is listed on the day of purchase. Before confirming your payment procedure, do confirm the price.
To keep our prices low, we do not entertain comparison purchasing. Comparison purchasing is the act of buying several products with the intent of keeping the one you like best and returning the remainder. In order to discourage comparison pricing, we have a detailed return policy which can be accessed on our website. To confirm the quality of a jewellery product, please contact us at care[email protected], and we would be happy to help you make your choice.
All pricing information available on the Website must be used as a general guideline for diamond(s)/gemstone(s). While this Website is designed to provide most accurate diamond(s)/gemstone(s) pricing information, the information about the diamond(s)/gemstone(s) does not provide an appraisal or guarantee of value, nor does it give suggestions or recommendation of any sort for buying or selling diamond(s)/gemstone(s). All grading and pricing are subjective methods of analysis and no guarantee is made or liability assumed as to the accuracy or validity of the information provided by the Service or the expertise of those providing information via the Service.
Transparent and Live Pricing:
We provide our members complete transparency in dealings. The pricing of the products on our website is calculated using current prevailing metal, diamond and stone’s market rate to provide our customers with the best prices. The prices shown on our website are linked with the international market and keep changing in accordance. Due to the fluctuation in market price, the price of the metals (gold, silver or platinum) may vary from the time of order (or added to cart) and the time of purchase or the time at which the payment is made. The price at the time of purchase is considered as the real price of the market. The price displayed in the website may not be the exact amount of the product in accordance with the market. However, Jewelroof.com puts enduring efforts in updating the price listed in the website and offering end user the lowest possible prices of gold, silver and platinum. Jewelroof.com reserves the right to alter the price with or without notice and is solely their choice to fix the price of the product or merchandise. Our margins are very thin over spot price in retail and wholesale market through which we make sure that you get the best prices possible along with the best quality products and convenient payment options. We provide you a platform where you can book the price according to suitability. For any order, the price is the prevailing price on the day the order is confirmed.
Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this Web site; however, we assume no responsibility for its accuracy and the information should not be relied upon as accurate, timely or fit for any particular purpose. Further, we assume no obligation to update the information contained on this Web site or to advise of any further developments concerning any topics mentioned.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Our products reflect our passion for high quality and beauty. This is why all our products are packed with utmost care in elegant boxes along with the relevant certificates and product related information.
* The packaging is designed especially for your convenience and security. You will love the way your Jewel is wrapped.
* The jewels purchased are secured in a shock proof metal box OR another tamper proof package (depending on the value of the product), layered with durable and tamper proof seal along with the security tag from Jewelroof.com so as to ensure that you receive the product just like you see on the website.
* Inside the package, you would find your selected product, in a sealed see-through box, along with all warranties and relevant certificates.
* Our packaging only states 'Jewelroof.com' and 'R S Bafna Jewellers' on the package, and the contents are not identifiable.
* Do not remove or tamper with the tamper proof tag if the jewellery is NOT what you had ordered.
* You can try the jewellery with the tamper-proof tag on; but do NOT remove or tamper with the tag if you wish to return the jewellery.
* We request that you inspect the package for any damage or tampering before receiving or signing for receipt.
* Packaging of the product may vary from the packaging of the product displayed in the website. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.
The packaging and dispatch of all products from Jewelroof.com shipping centre has been recorded by dedicated cameras and archived. This has been designed for security reasons, to protect the interest of the buyer and Jewelroof.com.
All the solitaires, mounted & set in jewellery or loose, would be delivered to the customer with the third-party laboratory certificates. When you order a solitaire, we ship it to you with the accompanying diamond grading report (also called a diamond certificate). These grading reports are detailed documents created by diamond grading experts at one of two highly-respected diamond laboratories (GIA & IGI) - making it very expensive to replace a diamond grading report. Because of this, we require each diamond grading report to be included with each returned diamond. If you do not include the diamond grading report with your return, you will be charged a replacement fee (approximately Rs. 1500, sometimes more).
The entire mounted diamond Jewellery will be certified either by an independent third party certifying authority or by Jewelroof.com depending on the value of the Jewellery and the details of the certificate will be mentioned at the time of purchase. The diamonds in the Jewellery / Mounts will not be individually certified unless expressly mentioned at the point of placing the order.
Conflict Free Diamond Policy
Diamonds are exquisite stones, admired for their beauty. They symbolize prestige, wealth and status and are cherished as some of the most beautiful possessions one can have. They are the ultimate gift to show your love. But, what is the history of that piece of ancient stone? Not the history of how it was formed, but of where it was mined, where it came from. This has become a controversial issue in recent years, but one that everyone should be aware of.
Most diamonds are mined in African countries. In many of these regions of Africa, rebel groups and terrorist organizations use the proceeds from the sale of diamonds they have mined to fund armed conflict with the region’s existing officially recognized government. As these are also some of the poorest regions of the world, it is hard for the people to escape from the causes and effects of unregulated diamond trade. Conflict Diamonds are also sometimes referred to as “Blood Diamonds.”
In 2000, the UN General Assembly recognized the gravity of the situation and initiated a process ensured diamonds were not used to fund rebel activity and created the Kimberley Process Certification Scheme (KPCS). The KPCS is a self-regulatory process and participation in this scheme is voluntary. Today over 74 governments, plus NGOs and the diamond industry are all committed and legally bound to the UN mandated process. Many countries and organizations have now begun to push for stricter controls on the diamond trade. In 2000, the global diamond industry announced its 'zero tolerance' policy towards conflict diamonds and declared it would not trade with any business whose diamonds were not compliant with the Kimberley Process.
At Jewelroof.com, we acknowledge and value customers concern about where your diamonds are sourced from. The Company recognizes the great harm caused by conflict diamond mining / trading. We follow and adhere to the standards established by the Kimberley Process Certification Scheme and guarantee that our diamonds are conflict-free, acquired through legal sources and in compliance with the United Nations Resolutions. We have a zero-tolerance policy toward conflict Diamonds which supports illegal Diamond trade. Our mission is to cultivate a more ethical, transparent, and sustainable jewellery industry. We hold true to our values of awareness and transparency by carefully tracking our diamonds' origins. Jewelroof.com will not purchase, sell, contact subscribers, customers or suppliers who purchase or trade in diamonds which were used to fund conflict or traded in any way in violation of any United Nations resolution or the Kimberly Process. We will immediately end any association with any such vendor.
Consumers can play an important role in combating conflict diamonds. Today, significantly more than 99% of global diamond production is covered by the Kimberley Process. If each buyer insists on knowing the details of the source of their diamonds, the Diamond Trade and the governments will be forced to take more stringent action. Your urge for a KPC or conflict free diamond will play an important part maintaining peace in our beautiful world.
Jewelroof.com cares about both the quality and ethics of our diamonds. The next time you buy diamonds, buy them from established traders and websites who can guarantee the source of the stones. The power is with you.
The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) hallmarks our complete product range of gold and diamond jewellery.
Silver jewellery and articles are tested by Diamond & Gem Laboratories of America (DLGA).
Platinum jewellery is hallmarked or tested by Platinum Guild India (PGI) or Diamond & Gem Laboratories of America (DLGA) respectively.
Our entire collection of diamond jewellery and solitaire stones are certified by one of the leading national or international certification agencies of repute, namely, GIA (Gemological Institute of America), IGI (International Gemological Institute), DLGA (Diamond & Gem Laboratories of America).
The complete collection of gemstones is certified by GII (Gemmological Institute of India) or Diamond & Gem Laboratories of America (DLGA).
User Comments, Questions, Feedback, Surveys, Submissions and Other Communications
Jewelroof.com appreciates hearing from you. Blogs, community forums, chat rooms and other discussion sites may be made available to our customers and users. You acknowledge and agree that any materials, including but not limited to questions, comments, suggestions, creative ideas, proposals, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information, regarding this site, Jewelroof.com, or our products or services that are provided by you to Jewelroof.com by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of Jewelroof.com, except for resumes submitted solely for consideration for employment with Jewelroof.com which may be shared with Jewelroof.com on a “need to know” basis. Jewelroof.com reserves right over the member’s feedback, suggestion, complaints on Jewelroof.com or on the social media page of Jewelroof.com and shall be considered as owner for these contents. You should always use caution when submitting personal identifiable information about yourself or third parties in any online mediums. You agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. Jewelroof.com will own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these materials for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgement or compensation to you. Jewelroof.com reserves the right to terminate your access to online mediums at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
From time to time, Jewelroof.com occasionally requests information from our users and customers via surveys, contests or sweepstakes requesting personal or demographic information and customer feedback. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary, and all participants have a choice whether or not to disclose information. The requested information typically includes the customer's full name, as well as information relating to the customer's experience at Jewelroof.com’s, or their opinions on products they have purchased. Survey information will be used internally to monitor or improve this site, and after attaining user permission, may be posted on the site to provide information about our products to other users. We value your comments, feedback, testimonials, etc., which help us improve our website, products, and services. By making such submissions to us, you assign your rights in the submissions to us. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. Users' personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties unless Jewelroof.com gives prior notice and choice.
You agree to receive communications from us electronically by email. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically by email will satisfy any legal requirement that such communications should be in writing.
Your constant support and feedback would help us serve you better. In case you were to receive any suspicious emails, kindly forward the message to [email protected] immediately. Please do not alter the subject line or forward the message as an attachment.
Product Reviews and User Content
We have interactive areas where customer opinions and messages are displayed, you are solely responsible for your use of such interactive areas.
Our Site includes a product review feature and includes or may include in the future discussion forums, user generated content, or other areas or services in which you or third parties create, post, or store any content, messages, materials or other items on our Site ('Interactive Areas'). You are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through our Site any of the following:
1. Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, video, graphics, code or other material ('User Content') that is unlawful, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
2. User Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international laws;
3. User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any User Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce such User Content;
4. User Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
5. Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
6. Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Aadhaar card numbers and credit card numbers;
7. Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and
8. User Content that, in the sole judgement of Jewelroof.com, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or our Site, or which may expose Jewelroof.com or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
Jewelroof.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Jewelroof.com liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. Your use of Interactive Areas is at your own risk. As a provider of interactive services, Jewelroof.com is not liable for any statements, representations or User Content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page or other Interactive Area. Although Jewelroof.com has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted in any Interactive Area, Jewelroof.com reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit any User Content posted or stored on our Site at any time and for any reason without notice, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any User Content you post or store on our Site at your sole cost and expense. Any use of the Interactive Areas or other portions of our Site in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms and Conditions and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Interactive Areas and/or our Site and may further entitle Jewelroof.com to all other legal rights including the right to recover damages.
Usage of Promo Codes and Offers, Coupons and Vouchers, Discount Schemes & Contests by the Company
PROMO CODES & OFFERS
PROMO CODE – ‘WELCOME’
* ‘WELCOME’ promo code is valid only for new users who sign-up on Jewelroof.com and applicable only on the first purchase order.
* ‘WELCOME’ promo code is valid on a minimum purchase value of Rs. 25,000.
* ‘WELCOME’ promo code not applicable on purchases of Gold and Silver Coins and Gift Cards.
* ‘WELCOME’ promo code cannot be combined with any other offers except for Referral Code Discount.
* ‘WELCOME’ promo code is valid only for 30 day(s) from date of registration. Please make sure you are logged in while trying to use the promo code.
* ‘WELCOME’ promo code is valid till Dec 31,2019.
PROMO CODES: Terms and Conditions: -
* Promo codes are applicable on certain items, on specific orders, or on specific dates and occasions as deemed fit by the Company.
* Promo Code carries no cash value and cannot be transferred, negotiated or sold and cannot be redeemed against cash. Promo Codes cannot be combined with any other any other ongoing offers, referral codes, discounts vouchers, coupons or promotions on Jewelroof.com
* Promo codes which have expired cannot be used on the Website.
* Promo Codes cannot be adjusted after placing an order.
* Not applicable on purchase of Gold & Silver coins and Gift Cards.
* Promotions and special offers apply to new purchases only and not to exchanges.
* For offline payment mode the promo code will be accepted only within the date of expiry of the promo code. For a payment received after the expiry of the promo code the discount will not be applicable on that order.
* Jewelroof reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the Terms and Conditions prevailing on the different promotional offers it introduces in market / social network websites from time to time.
* The Company reserves the right to ask the Member for the proof of having received the promo code. Alleged misuse of this promo code is strictly prohibited.
* Jewelroof may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on our Site. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than Jewelroof, and any terms and conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. Jewelroof is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such non- Jewelroof advertisers on our Site.
* In case of any query pertaining to use of promo code, please contact our customer care team by email at [email protected] or by telephone at +91 257 2223337 between 10 am - 7 pm IST, Mon-Sat.
* Jewelroof.com has the right to refuse the usage of any promo code at any point of time.
* All disputes, with respect to the products and services offered in this connection, are subject to Jalgaon Jurisdiction.
How to Use: You can use the promotional code to avail discounts at the time of check out. While you are checking out on your Shopping Cart, you will need to type the promotional code in the ‘Promo Code' box on the Check-out Page to get the discounts.
COUPONS & VOUCHERS
* User using the Coupons in any manner shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
* One Coupon can be used only for one purchase irrespective of the value of such purchase and the unutilized or underutilized value of the Coupons shall be forfeited and the User cannot claim any benefit or a substitute Coupon in lieu of the same. The purchase value of the item in excess of the value of the Coupon shall be paid by the User along with using the Coupon.
* Coupon carries no cash value and cannot be transferred, negotiated or sold and cannot be redeemed against cash. Coupons cannot be combined with any other coupons or any other offer or discounts or promotions.
* Some situations where your order may be cancelled include, without limitation, misuse of any promotional coupons or vouchers, unauthorized usage of vouchers or inaccuracies of voucher pricing and value thresholds. The voucher amount will not be refunded for such cases.
DISCOUNT SCHEMES & CONTESTS
* The contestant must be eighteen (18) or older at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to enter the contest: a) Persons residing out of India and (b) Employees, associates, directors of Jewelroof and their relatives and every person involved in any manner with respect to this contest.
* The winners of contests and giveaways will be selected at the company's discretion.
* The winner will win a product from Jewelroof. Jewelroof reserves the right to decide the products to be given out to the winner of the contest.
* The prizes/ gifts/ giveaways are non-returnable/ exchangeable.
* Any additional facilities provided by the company to winners and selectees of any contest is at the company's discretion.
* The product shall be delivered within 3 weeks from the date of announcement to the winner at the address in India.
* The product shall not be eligible for return under the 15-Days Return Policy and Lifetime Exchange and Buyback Policy of Jewelroof.
* Jewelroof reserves the right to vary any of the Terms and Conditions of the schemes / contests / giveaways and the decision of Jewelroof shall be valid and binding on the contestants.
* All personal information collected, in the course of this contest shall be kept confidential. Jewelroof shall use such information for communicating various marketing and promotional activities, subject to the contestant’s choice to receive such communications, while entering the contest.
* This contest is void where prohibited by law.
* All orders are subject to stock availability at the time of order.
* All dispute based on this contest is subject to arbitration and jurisdiction of all such dispute shall be within the Courts of Jalgaon, Maharashtra India.
* All other Terms and Conditions on the website www. jewelroof.com, not in conflict with these Terms and Conditions, shall prevail.
Referral Program, Gift Card & Loyalty Reward Program
Rules & Restrictions for Refer–A–Friend Discount Program:
* You cannot refer yourself. You must already be a Jewelroof.com registered member to be able to refer someone else.
* You must provide a full name, mobile number and email address for both referrer (you) and referee (your friends and family) while referring through Jewelroof.com. The person you refer must be atleast 18 years of age.
* For you to have received a referral credit, the person you referred must have been new to Jewelroof.com (not registered before) and on which he or she should place a first minimum purchase order of Rs. 25,000* of Diamond Studded Gold Jewellery or Diamond Studded Platinum Jewellery through Jewelroof.com and not have cancelled or returned the order under 15 Day Returns Policy inorder to be a "Qualifying / Valid Referral".
* Each time someone new who you refer places an order on Jewelroof.com and qualifies as a " Qualifying Referral ", you'll be eligible to receive a referral credit.
* Individuals may not refer each other. Only one referrer/referee combination allowed.
* Only one referral code can be applied to one transaction. If you complete a purchase using an individual's referral code, you cannot apply any referral codes for your future purchases.
* Referral code cannot be clubbed with any other coupons, offers, codes except only for ‘WELCOME’ promo code discount.
* Referral code can be redeemed only on www.jewelroof.com and is valid for a one-time use only and is non-refundable and not encashable. If you use a referral code to purchase a returnable item and you return that item, the amount of the referral code used by you to pay for the item will be deducted from the total amount of the refund.
* Referral credits can only be redeemed upon the account that they have been created in relation to and cannot be transferred, bartered or sold.
* Referral credits cannot be applied retrospectively to previous orders.
* Currently there is no limit on the number of Referral Credits you can earn through the Refer-A-Friend Discount Program.
* This program is intended for consumer use only. No business, commercial entity or Jewelroof.com's Affiliate partner may benefit from this program.
* Jewelroof.com reserves the right to invalidate, exclude and cancel Referral credits and codes that have been generated via the program at their sole discretion.
* Referral credits are issued as promotional items, have no intrinsic value and may not be redeemed for cash.
WE MONITOR THE PROGRAM TO ENSURE IT IS BEING USED FAIRLY AND ACCORDING TO OUR GUIDELINES.
THE PERSON ‘REFERRED TO’ IS ADDED TO JEWELROOF NEWSLETTERS SUBSCRIPTION LIST.
BE SURE TO OBTAIN THE CONSENT OF ANOTHER PERSON BEFORE PROVIDING HIS/HER E-MAIL ADDRESS OR OTHER CONTACT INFORMATION TO THE COMPANY.
Terms and Conditions: Jewelroof.com Gift Cards
* This is not a Credit/Debit Card.
* Gift Card(s) can be redeemed only on www.jewelroof.com
* Valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
* Multiple Gift Card(s) upto three (3) (with a value cap of Rs. 1,50,000 combined) can be used in a single transaction. Gift Card(s) can be combined with any other payment type on Jewelroof.com.
* Gift Card(s) can be used to purchase all products on www.jewelroof.com except for purchase of Gold & Silver Coins and Gift Card(s).
* To redeem Gift Card(s) on www.jewelroof.com, please use the Gift Card option on the checkout page and enter the Gift Card Code while placing the order.
* The Gift Card(s) can be redeemed entirely or partially and where the Gift Card(s) is redeemed partially, the balance available shall be used within the validity period of the card(s) and any corresponding unused balance shall be forfeited thereafter.
* If the order value is less than the amount of the Gift Card(s), the outstanding balance will reflect under the same Gift Card(s). If the order value exceeds the Gift Card(s) amount, the balance must be paid by buyer.
* The bearer of this Gift Card is the title holder and entitled to purchase jewellery as per value indicated.
* The value on the Gift Card(s) can be combined with the existing discounts and offers on the website.
* For return of products purchased using Gift Card(s), the Gift Card(s) would be reloaded with the purchase amount, and it can be again used to make a new purchase. However, the expiry of the Gift Card(s) will remain same.
* The Card Member must notify Jewelroof.com immediately if the card(s) is misplaced, lost, stolen or damaged. The card member can get the card(s) blocked by contacting Jewelroof Customer Care Team. Jewelroof.com is not liable or responsible for any of the transaction incurred on card(s) account prior to the time of reporting of loss of card(s) and the card member will be wholly liable for the same. The card member will be liable for all losses in case of misuse of the card(s) by someone who obtained the card(s) with or without the consent of card member.
* The Gift Card(s) cannot be cancelled, replaced, refunded or redeemed for Cash or Credit or be redeemed for part value under any circumstances.
* Validity of Gift Card(s) cannot be extended. New Gift Card(s) / Duplicate Card(s) shall not be provided in case of expiry or unused Gift Card(s).
* Only online payments are accepted for purchasing Gift Card(s). Offline Payments and Cash on Delivery (COD) are not applicable.
* The value of the Gift Card(s) is applicable on the total merchandise value including GST and other applicable shipping and taxes.
* In the event the beneficiary / Know Your Customer (KYC) details are found to be incorrect / insufficient, Jewelroof.com retains the right to cancel the Gift Card(s) issued.
* This Card is the property of Jewelroof.com to whom it must be returned upon request, or if found.
* Jewelroof.com reserves the right to deny accepting any card(s) if it suspects that there is duplicity of card(s). In no event the liability of Jewelroof for any claims arising under this offer shall exceed the value of the Gift Card(s). Jewelroof is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules. Products and services are subject to availability.
* Jewelroof.com may change (add to, delete, or amend) these terms from time to time at its discretion without prior notice. Unless stated otherwise, the changes will apply to any new Jewelroof Gift Card(s). Any Gift Card(s) that you purchase are for personal, non-commercial use and enjoyment only. The same may be shared with family and friends, but may not be advertised, sold or used as promotional items by the purchaser or anyone else without Jewelroof.com’s prior written consent.
* In case of any query pertaining to use of Gift Card(s) Codes, please email us at [email protected] or +91 257 2223337 between 10 am - 7 pm IST (Mon-Sat).
* If found, please return to R S Bafna Jewellers, 1697/1A, 1st floor, Nayantara – 2, Bhavani Peth, Jalgaon – 425001, Maharashtra India.
* Please visit www.jewelroof.com to check Gift Card balance and for the detailed terms & conditions.
LOYALTY REWARD PROGRAM
Jewelroof Loyalty Reward program is for our customers to save even more! Earn our Reward points by shopping with us and you can redeem yourself for another Jewelroof Jewellery.
As a member of the program, you will be awarded 0.5% to 1% of the jewellery price you have paid depending on the product category. The points will be awarded for both online and offline payments. Also, each point earned is equal to INR 1 that can be redeemed online. To earn points for purchases made on Jewelroof.com, you must be logged into your Jewelroof.com shopping account.
Points will be added to your Jewelroof Credits account after 15 days following the delivery date, subject to processing timeframes. Points are based upon rupees spent on qualifying purchases. If an item is returned or cancelled within the first 15 days from the date delivered, no points shall be applicable for that purchase. Points will be earned by only one program membership per transaction. Program points have no cash value. Unless otherwise expressly stated or pursuant to a particular program feature, your program membership points are not transferable. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply.
Once the points are credited to your Jewelroof Account, you can redeem them online for your next purchases on Jewelroof.com. You will begin earning points again at the time of your next purchase. There is no limit to the amount of times a member can earn a reward in this program. You have the liberty to accumulate points or redeem them at every purchase. The rewards points issued will be valid for lifetime unless your membership is inactivated by Jewelroof.com.
Additional bonus or surprise point earning opportunities may be available for some program members in some or all markets, at Jewelroof’s sole and absolute discretion. For example, Jewelroof may award additional points in connection with certain promotions (which may be limited time offers) and/or based upon a customers' engagement with Jewelroof.com.
Jewelroof.com have the full right to discontinue or alter this program.
For every ₹ 10,000 that you spend at Jewelroof.com, You`re rewarded:
|Silver Jewellery & Articles
*Not Applicable on purchase of Gold & Silver Coins and Gift Cards.
PLATINUM EXAMPLE: Spend ₹ 10,000 = Earn 100 Points = Redeem 100 Rupees
Rewards get automatically deposited into a member`s credits account. (no coupons & vouchers are needed).
Conduct on the Website
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
You shall not host, display, copy, store, upload, modify, send, use, publish or distribute, transmit, update or share/list(s) any information or item, post or otherwise transmit via the online mediums any content that:
(a) belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, misleading, threatening, abusive, violent, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, religiously or otherwise objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
(c) harm minors in any way;
(d) infringes any patent, trade secret, publicity right, privacy right, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights, intellectual property or any rights of any party
(e) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(f) impersonate an employee or a representative of Jewelroof.com, its divisions and subsidiaries;
(g) contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, keystroke logger, rootkit, corrupted files or code, files and programs designed to impede or destroy the functionality of any computer software or hardware; spyware and malware designed for phishing and with a view to compromise the data security and integrity;
(h) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(i) Shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers.
(j) constitutes unauthorized disclosure of personal or confidential information
You also agree not to use the Jewelroof.com or online mediums to:
(a) misrepresent your identity or affiliation with a person or entity;
(b) send bulk mail, spam, “chain letters” and other unsolicited and unauthorized communication;
(c) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Jewelroof.com or any other system or networks connected to the Jewelroof.com or any other services offered through the Jewelroof.com, and/or other accounts not belonging to you, or violate security of any portion of the Jewelroof.com, by hacking, password mining or any other means;
(d) obtain or attempt to obtain any sensitive personal or financial information, materials or documents not purposely made available through the Jewelroof.com or online mediums through any means;
(e) attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Jewelroof.com or any transaction being conducted on the Jewelroof.com or to restrict or inhibit any other user from accessing or using the Jewelroof.com, by means of hacking or defacing any portion of the Jewelroof.com
(f) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent. [You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.] [You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent].
(g) Use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including without limitation regulations under Indian Court of Law.
A violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
Copyrights and Trademark
Unless otherwise noted, all content and other materials on this site, including, without limitation, the Jewelroof.com logo, and all designs, texts, products, graphics, pictures, design(s), photograph(s), model(s), trademark(s), selection, coordination, 'look and feel', information, data, photos, logos, headers, scripts, service names, icons, images, artwork, videos and audio clips, software, interfaces and code, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the "Site Materials") are the proprietary property of Jewelroof.com or its licensor's or users and are protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
Jewelroof.com and content are intended solely for personal and non-commercial use by visitors and on-line shoppers. Any use of Jewelroof.com or its content other than for personal and non-commercial purposes is prohibited.
a. You agree not to edit, misuse, reposition, translate or transcribe, publish, distribute or transfer, modify, plagiarize or exploit, adapt, transmit, exhibit, perform, reproduce, create derivative works from, or commercially exploit in any way the content of Jewelroof.com, in whole or in part.
b. However, you may download, electronically copy and print any of the content of Jewelroof.com for your personal, non-commercial use only. This is a revocable license, not a transfer of title, and is subject to the restrictions that you may not (a) modify the content or use it for any commercial purpose, or any public display, performance, sale or rental, (b) decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the content. You further agree not to access or use this Website in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of this Website or its content.
All software used in the website is property of Jewelroof.com or third-party content providers or vendors and under copyrights protection act of India or Indian copyrights Act (ICA) and other applicable laws and are protected by Indian Copyright Act, 1957 and international copyrights law.
You shall not have any Intellectual Property Rights in our brand name or our parent / group companies and/or any of our other brands either during the currency of this agreement or after the expiry thereof. Any use by you of the Trademarks shall be strictly in compliance with the commercial standards and policies approved or followed by us and by the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions. You undertake to maintain, preserve and not to impair the goodwill and the commercial reputation of our Trademarks. You shall immediately report to us without delay any infringement of the Trademarks known to you. Provided however that in no case shall we be liable (neither for the payment of the legal costs) in connection with proceedings related to the Trademarks instituted by third parties upon or as a consequence of any improper or illegal behaviour by you. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions.
* The Customer agrees, acknowledges, confirms and undertakes that in any event and at any point of time whatsoever the Customer shall not do all or any of the following: (a) tamper with or alter Seller's trade mark, service mark, symbol, marking, abbreviations thereof or any brand or hallmark symbol displayed/etched/stamped on the Product(s), or (b) add, in any manner whatsoever, any trade mark, service mark, symbol, marking, abbreviations thereof or any brand or hallmark symbol on the Product(s) or (c) do or cause to be done any act or thing, directly or indirectly impairing or affecting the right, title and interest of the Seller to the Intellectual Property Rights in relation to the Product(s). The term "Intellectual Property Rights" shall include but not be limited to copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, designs, artistic work or other proprietary rights protected under law from time to time. In this respect the Customer agrees, acknowledges and confirms that making copy/copies of the Product(s) is a violation of Seller's Intellectual Property Rights and is prohibited under this Agreement.
* This Agreement provides the Customer with a personal, revocable, nonexclusive, non-transferrable license to use this Website provided the Customer complies with and continues to comply with this Agreement. The Customer may use this Website solely for his personal, non-commercial use, and the Customer may download a single copy of the materials from this site only for personal, non-commercial home use, as long as customer agrees not to remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from the materials downloaded.
* The Seller shall take appropriate legal action and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law any violation of the following Clause. The Seller prohibits the use of its trademarked names in metatags and/or hidden text. The use of trademarked names in metatag keywords amounts to trademark infringement, and the use of trademarked terms in page text, metatags, and/or hidden text for purposes of gaining higher rankings from search engines is unfair competition. The Seller prohibits the following:
(a) linking to this Website and its web page(s) without prior written consent of the Seller and/or
(b) framing this Website and its web page(s) with links, advertisements and/or other information not originating from this Website.
Copyright Infringement Claims
If you believe that any material or content posted on this site constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the Copyright Agent : (i) Your address, telephone number, and email address; (ii) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) A description of where the alleged infringing material is located; (iv) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the dispute use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (v) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and (vi) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Conflict of Terms
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website Terms and Conditions and any other relevant Terms and Conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant Terms and Conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Applicable Law and Venue
Jewelroof.com reserves the right to bar anyone who we deem to be repeat infringer's. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other (within the context of relevant applicable laws), Jewelroof.com has adopted a policy of terminating and barring, in appropriate circumstances and at Jewelroof.com sole discretion, site users or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringer's. Jewelroof.com may also at its sole discretion limit access to this site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
Insurance is provided during the transit of every purchase. The insurance will be valid when the merchandise is dispatched and will be void the moment after delivery to the respective customer or beneficiary i.e., the insurance becomes void or cease once the receipt for delivery is acknowledged.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail from Jewelroof containing your Bluedart, Speed Post or BVC tracking number and a link to the website's order-tracking page. You can also check the status of your order once it has been shipped by visiting our courier partner web site and following the instructions using your tracking number. Your tracking number can be found in the e-mail confirming shipment of your order or within the Order Status page on Jewelroof.com. You have the option to track your orders by clicking on ‘Track Order’ link on Jewelroof.com. All shipments are traceable.
Any delay or failure in the delivery hereunder shall be excused and R S BAFNA JEWELLERS is not responsible if and to the extent caused by the occurrence of a Force Majeure. For purposes of this Agreement, Force Majeure shall mean a cause or event that is not reasonably foreseeable or otherwise caused by or under the control of the Parties (includes Jewelroof.com and courier company) claiming Force Majeure, including acts of God, fires, floods, explosions, riots, wars, hurricane, sabotage terrorism, vandalism. accident, restraint of government, governmental acts or parliamentary restrictions, prohibitions, any enactments on import or export regulation or regulations on exchanges foreign as well as domestic, injunctions, or accidents or unavailability to transit, labour strikes, other than those of Seller, the Jewelroof.com or its Courier agent, that prevent us from delivering the materials and other like events that are beyond the reasonable anticipation and control of the company affected thereby, despite such company's reasonable efforts to prevent, avoid, delay, or mitigate the effect of such acts, events or occurrences, and which events or the effects thereof are not attributable to a failure to deliver its obligations under this Agreement.
Optional Tools and Equipment’s
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Website user shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of this website and all charges related thereto. Jewelroof.com shall not be liable for any damages to the website visitor's equipment resulting from the use of this website.
Termination & Severability
Notwithstanding any of these Terms and Conditions, the management of R S BAFNA JEWELLERS reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your membership to use this site, and to block or prevent in future your access to and use of the Site. Jewelroof.com shall not be obliged to assign any reason for such denial of access. It is required that the member has to erase or destroy the downloaded information or copied or data obtained otherwise from www.jewelroof.com under the user agreement or otherwise. Termination of membership shall not void the obligation of your payment towards the purchase of the merchandise. Any provision of any relevant Terms and Conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant Terms and Conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
We reserve the right to terminate the website or remove any of the services on it with immediate effect at any time, for example if:
* There is a change in the law that limits our ability to provide the website
* An event beyond our control stops us providing the website (ex: technical difficulties)
Editing or deactivating your account
Members can edit their account information by signing into their account and visiting the ‘My Account’ page. Members can also terminate his/her membership by writing to the company that he/she no longer wish to use the service of www.jewelroof.com and discontinue further use of this website. Your request of termination shall be processed in 8 to 10 business days. However, this shall not restrict the obligation of your pending payment due to the company. In case a member wishes to deactivate his/her account completely, he/she may do so by must contacting customer care on +91 257 2223337 between 10 am - 7 pm IST, Mon-Sat or writing to us at [email protected]
In case of non-compliance with the Terms and Conditions, we have inserted the following rules that are in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 (1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011. The Intermediary has the right to immediately terminate the access or usage rights of the users to the computer resource of Intermediary and remove non-compliant information. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. Your Grievance Officer Rahul S. Bafna can be reached at [email protected]
If a User wishes to lodge any complaints for misuse or abuse of the facilities available on the Website by another User, such User may contact us. We are registered in India under G.S.T. registration number 27AIHPB2379N1ZX. Our [registered] address is JEWELROOF.COM, c/o R S BAFNA JEWELLERS 1697/1A, 1ST FLOOR, NAYANTARA, SUBHASH CHOWK, JALGAON -425001 (M.S.) INDIA, by telephone at +91 257 2223337 between 10 am - 7 pm IST, Mon-Sat or by email at [email protected]
If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the site or use any services. We hope that your experience at Jewelroof.com is enjoyable.
I HAVE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.
Effective Date: This Terms & Conditions Agreement was last updated on September 01, 2018.