In case you have a change of heart and wish to Return your product within 15 days, we’ll happily return it for an alternative product or offer you a full refund for the return.
Terms & Conditions:
- All requests for return have to be placed within fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery. Any request raised after 15 days will be considered under Lifetime Exchange and Buyback Policy.
- You can raise a return request by log-in to your account and clicking on ‘return icon’ under the Order History section. You may also contact our Customer Care Team to send a request for return of your product(s). We will arrange a reverse pick up within 7 working days from the day the request is raised.
- If we are unable to co-ordinate a pickup at your pin-code, please use a trusted courier service that is safe to ship high-value items and also allows you to track your parcel. For your protection, please insure the package for the full amount of the invoice plus shipping charges. Please be careful NOT to write jewellery, diamonds or other luxury-related words anywhere on the package, as this may invite possible theft of the package. Keep the return tracking number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to our distribution/return centre. We will reimburse you upto Rs. 200 for courier charges provided you email us a scanned copy of courier receipt alongwith your order number. Jewelroof.com is not responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.
- All products must be returned in their original condition; unworn and unaltered without any scratches or marks. Any product showing signs of wear and tear or those that have been engraved or altered or tampered or resized (by a jeweller other than the Jewelroof), or damaged or worn-out in any way, cannot be accepted under 15-Days Return Policy and such product(s) will be returned to you.
- Every product comes with a security tag which needs to be intact, breaking of which will void the returns.
- Customized Jewellery which includes made to order pieces, special ring size, customized designs or pieces with personalized engraving, manufactured or ordered in line with specific instructions from you is/are not eligible for return(s) under this policy.
- It is assumed that you are aware about the jewellery and its way to handle before purchasing and Jewelroof shall not take responsibility for any wear or damage through the way or place the jewel was used or handled. Return of such products in such a case shall not be entertained by Jewelroof.
- The return amount will be 100% of actual amount paid. In case, any Coupons, Vouchers, Discounts or Promo Codes were used during the original purchase, the return or exchange amount will be reduced by an amount equivalent to the Coupons, Vouchers, Discounts or Promo Codes, as applicable.
- Schemes or any promotional offer by Jewelroof running at the time of initial purchase will not be valid at the time of return. If a product is purchased during any promotional offer or scheme (other than discount on pricing) that includes complimentary gifts from Jewelroof, you are expected to return the gifts along with the original purchased product.
- Value of Solitaires to be returned shall not exceed Rs.5,00,000/-. Jewelroof shall not entertain accepting the Solitaires to be returned worth more than Rs.5,00,000 and shall consider any value more than the said value as Rs.5,00,000. For any amount above Rs. 5,00,000, please check and discuss with us before placing your order. Solitaire diamonds shall be returned at 100% of prevailing market value, subject to a value limit of Rs.5,00,000/-.
- Product should be accompanied with Original Invoice, label(s) and Original Product Certificate along with all the original packing materials including security tags, packing slip, jewellery boxes, bags, stickers and insurance policy (if opted for), and must be returned in the same condition as delivered by Jewelroof. In case you cannot produce the Original Invoice and Bills, Label(s) and Original Product Certificate, the decision to return would solely be of the management of Jewelroof.com.
- Jewelroof will accept products after due examination for weight of product, identification of damage or stone defects (crack, replacement and alterations) and authenticity as a Jewelroof product.
- Upon receipt and quality inspection of the returned product by our skilled Quality Assurance Team at the Head Office, Jewelroof shall initiate the return process within 48 hours.
- In case of discrepancies, a fair appraisal will be done by our experience staff and the best offer would be forwarded to you. On confirmation from you to exercise the offer, the offer value shall be processed.
- If the retuned product is not approved by our Quality Assurance Team, we will re-ship the item to you directly and will not be covered for any further returns under the 15-Days Return Policy. All rights are reserved to Jewelroof.com in such case.
- In case of a refund for a return, you have 2 options to choose from:
a) Jewelroof Credits: Jewelroof credits will be issued, which would give you leverage to purchase anything from Jewelroof.com at your convenience. These credits will be issued to you within 24-48 hours.
b) Online Refund: Refunds will be made using the mode of payment used in the original purchase within 2-15 working days after the return is processed.
- Jewelroof reserves the right to change the value of the product(s), subject to Quality Inspection of the return. Decision of Jewelroof in this regard shall be final and binding on you.
- In case, you cannot produce the Original Product Certificate, Jewelroof will send the product to the Lab for recertification before processing the return. The shipping cost and the cost of such certification shall be borne by you (usually around Rs. 1,500 sometimes more). If you don't have the certificate, you can either call our Customer Care Team to avail a quote for the exact price for the replacement.
- You are advised to check the return policy for the product you purchase before confirming the transaction; there will be specific collection or design(s) or product(s) or category that may fall outside our customer-friendly return policy.
- Our products are also available at online marketplaces and are governed by return policies of those respective websites and any return related requests in such cases will have to be routed through them. Jewelroof will not be able to directly process 15-Days Return Policy in such cases.
- Gold and Silver Coins, Gift Cards, Loose Diamonds and Loose Gemstones are not covered under 15- Days Return Policy.
- The policies are subject to change without prior notice at any given time and the decision of Jewelroof shall be final.
- Any matter or claim or dispute arising out of the transaction will be subject to Jalgaon Jurisdiction only.
- The Policy of Conflict of Terms is applicable on all returns.
- The policy is applicable for orders delivered within India only. In case of deliveries outside India, we do not currently accept any returns on the product(s).
- All return(s) are at the sole discretion of Jewelroof.
- Jewelroof reserves the right to change the terms and conditions listed above at any time.
If you have any questions regarding any of our policies, you can either get in touch with our Customer Care Team by emailing us at [email protected]
or Calling us on +91 257 2223337 between 10 am - 7 pm IST, Mon-Sat and we’ll be happy to assist you.